- 1 Month $245/Month
- 6 Months $205/Month
- 12 Months $195/Month
We offer discounts for Teachers, Students, Miltary, and Spouses.
Ask your Coach at signup.
This class is for anyone over the age of 54 who wants to remain forever young. We have a different workout each session. The workouts are a low impact that focus mostly on gaining range of motion and strength in every joint. We want you to be able to pick up your grandchildren whenever you want!
- Functional Fitness for ages over 55 years
- We focus on strength, balance, coordination, conditioning, mobility, and FUN.
- Meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 8am!
Middle School Kids Program
Strength, Coordination, Agility, Athleticism, Gymnastics, Cardio
We meet 3x a week for an hour. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7pm and Saturday mornings at 10am.
This program is for Middle school children ages 12-14. We teach proper mechanics of movement including body weight movements, gymnastics, weight training, and cardio. There is a coach watching, correcting, and cheering the whole class to ensure a quality experience.
Getting started with a busy schedule can be difficult, we are here to help and work on your time to get started.
Figure out what day(s) and time(s) that work with your schedule and let us know you are ready! We hope that you are ready to start your fitness journey asap! Each session last an hour.
Sometimes the hardest part is finding the time to workout which is why we offer this personalized introduction to CrossFit. You CAN START THIS AT ANY TIME. We work with your schedule at your pace and at your convenience to give you a quality and comprehensive introduction to CrossFit Sopo. This Fast Track is 4 (or more) one-on-one sessions followed by 2-3wks in our regular classes.
Group Beginners Course
- This course starts every January, April, July, and October
- It is a group beginner course that will teach you the fundamentals of CrossFit
- It meets 3x a week for 4 weeks for 1 Hour
- You get a BONUS week in our regular classes at the end
- You learn about nutrition along the way