SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT CROSSFIT SOPO GERMANTOWN
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
SEE WHY CrossFit SOPO Germantown IS THE BEST RATEd GYM IN Germantown...
“To the gym family that immediately made me feel at home, thank you. Amanda and Ryan, thank you.
I was only at CrossFit SOPO for 2.5 months due to temporary work assignment but left with personal bests, better health, and many new gym family friends. If I ever move to Memphis, I will be joining this gym permanently.
Some of what makes this gym great:
1. Programming is designed for your longevity while getting you stronger and fitter without injury. Good for middle aged dudes like myself.
2. The warm ups are long and provide plenty of movement geared towards the workout of the day.
3. I worked with Amanda and Ryan. They provided cueing that created some personal bests in my short time here. I’m grateful for their coaching.
4. The programmed accessory work is vital and I enjoyed that as well. It makes a difference.
5. The people are welcoming. It felt like I was a part of this gym quickly. They genuinely care.
6. There’s more but it takes a visit to gain that.
If you’re on the fence about finding a fitness place that cares, reach out to them.
See you all later!!“
“I’ve dropped in for two separate weeks at this gym over the past two years, and my experience was fantastic on both occasions. The coaches are friendly, attentive, and helpful (treating me like a normal member even though they knew I was I only there for a week), and the environment is great.”
“I’ve been at CrossFit SOPO for almost two years! I love this gym. The coaches are all amazing and It’s always fun working out with your buddies. My son does the middle school kids class and he loves it! CrossFit is a big part of our lives and we are so thankful to have found this gym.”
We are a family at SOPO! We care for each other and most important have so much fun during class.“
“Thanks for the drop in. Although I wasn’t able to get those ring muscle ups, I think the drills we did for them, got me ready to do a bar muscle up WOD two days later!“