SOPO STRONG KIDS CAMP 2022
Set your Athlete up for Success this Summer!
What is the camp?
This camp is designed to help your little athlete become stronger, more coordinated, and more confident.
This camp meets for one week Monday- Saturday and is designed to teach the FUNdamentals of strength training and preparedness for sport. This camp is for ages 11-14 years old.
- Movement and FORM is key to build a stable foundation of strength and coordination
- Each student will receive personal attention from our qualified and positive coaching staff
- We will coordinate teamwork so that your child is setup for success
- Your child will come away from the camp stronger, more coordinated, and better conditioned
When is the camp?
Meets Monday-Friday 1:15-2:45pm with the final day on Saturday at 10am
This camp starts Monday July 11th-Saturday July 16th. The sessions will start at 1:30pm and go until 3pm. On Saturday last day the session will be at 10am.
Your registration includes:
- A Youth size t-shirt
- A Nutrition educational talk geared towards enhancing their performance
- Banana or Oranges
- A FREE additional week of our Gen-Z program after the camp is over
- An amazing discount to start our ongoing Gen-Z program at the gym
The better your kid moves the stronger he/she will become!
We know there are a million opportunities for your kids out there but this one is solely designed to make your little athlete better at their sport(s) by teaching them basics in coordination, movement, strength training, and nutrition. This camp will fill up don’t miss your chance to get them in today!