SOPO STRONG KIDS CAMP 2021
Set your Athlete up for Success this Summer!
What is the camp?
This camp is designed to help your little athlete become stronger, more coordinated, and more confident.
This camp meets 3x a week for 3 weeks and is designed to teach the basics of strength training and preparedness for sport. This camp is for ages 11-15 years old.
- Movement and FORM is key to build a stable foundation of strength and coordination
- Each student will receive personal attention from our qualified and positive coaching staff
- We will coordinate teamwork so that your child is setup for success
- Your child will come away from the camp stronger, more coordinated, and better conditioned
When is the camp?
Meets M-W-F for 3 weeks
This camp starts Monday June 7th and meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for 3 weeks from 1:30pm to 3pm.
Your registration includes:
- A Youth size tshirt
- A Nutrition educational talk geared towards enhancing their performance
- Banana or Oranges
- An amazing discount toward our ongoing Gen-Z program at the gym
The better your kid moves the stronger he/she will become!
We know there are a million opportunities for your kids out there but this one is solely designed to make your little athlete better at their sport(s) by teaching them basics in coordination, movement, strength training, and nutrition. This camp will fill up don’t miss your chance to get them in today!